Thursday 3 July 2014

My DT card for this weeks Just Inspirational Challenge

Well Hello Everyone welcome to My DT card for:

 Just Inspirational Challenges

it was a hard thing to do with Mum passing away Saturday but completed this for the 1st so ready for challenge to go live :) & enjoyed doing it. but have only just got to do my blogs with everything that needed sorting  xoxo

here is my card 

 I used a digi stamp for main image
& coloured using Pro-markers


 This weeks challenge with Just Inspirational Challenges is "glitter/sparkle".

The sponsors are: 

Thanx for looking in much appreciated Stevo xxx

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the image. Take care and thinking of you.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work and so delicate... big big squishy hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanx aunt Tina twice too for the hugs :) xxx

      Delete